PVP-Redefined
April 19, 2024, 09:22:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Staff List Login Register  

Future ideas for Pvp-Redefined

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Future ideas for Pvp-Redefined  (Read 318 times)
Le Pure

"undercover"

View Profile
« on: August 05, 2009, 09:35:47 pm »

Hello i know some of these will be complicated or just not possible without a new vps, etc. I'm currently working on donating and im also encouraging others to help out as well  Grin

Now for my ideas....

- Create Pvp items. The ones currently in-game are fakes and are just for looks, please add more?  Wink

- Redefined thought of this and i find it quite a good idea... Mods like to sit in pvp and try to bust rule breakers, correct? Well I've been rushed a couple times and it annoys me. So Red's idea was for you to make a special hat for mods to make it so we can't attack and others can't attack us while its wielded. Also we together thought why not make us invisible too?

- Npcs that drop items that are unspawnable!

.....thats all for now ill add more later!  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gangsta

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 06:34:32 pm »

Hello i know some of these will be complicated or just not possible without a new vps, etc. I'm currently working on donating and im also encouraging others to help out as well  Grin

Now for my ideas....

- Create Pvp items. The ones currently in-game are fakes and are just for looks, please add more?  Wink

- Redefined thought of this and i find it quite a good idea... Mods like to sit in pvp and try to bust rule breakers, correct? Well I've been rushed a couple times and it annoys me. So Red's idea was for you to make a special hat for mods to make it so we can't attack and others can't attack us while its wielded. Also we together thought why not make us invisible too?

- Npcs that drop items that are unspawnable!

.....thats all for now ill add more later!  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin

Well, that was some good ideas, maby creat a F2P arena? For pking I mean ofc, not many servers have that.
  Make PVP - Points and a PVP - Shop. Example : You need 1000 PVP - Points for Dragon claws.

That's kina cool, I think you should do that.

- Gangsta
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum